Premature greying of hair is a common condition, which can be caused by several factors. The most common cause is age, and it affects around 50% of people over the age of 60. Some genetic factors can lead to premature greying, although this is less common. Some environmental factors, such as pollution and UV radiation, can also cause premature greying.
There is no known cure for premature greying, but treatments can help to reduce the severity and speed up the natural aging process. One of the most important things that you can do to help prevent premature greying is to avoid factors that can cause hair greying.
Causes of premature grey hairs:
There are a few different factors that can cause premature grey hair. Some of these include:
- Genetics: Some people are just more likely to experience premature greying, regardless of the cause.
- Heredity: Grey hair is usually passed down from parents to their children.
- Lifestyle: Certain lifestyle choices, like smoking and coffee drinking, can increase your risk of grey hair.
- Diet: Studies have shown that diets high in processed foods and sugar can lead to grey hair.
- Medications: Some medications, like chemotherapy and birth control pills, can also cause grey hair.
Some people are born with more grey hair than others, and this is often due to genetics. Some people also develop grey hair as they get older, even if they have never had any grey hair before.
Some environmental factors that can cause grey hair are:
b. Drinking alcohol
c. Being overweight
d. Having a high level of stress
e. Using harsh chemicals
All of these factors can damage the hair follicles and lead to grey hair.
Remedies for grey hairs:
If you are noticing premature grey hairs, there are several things you can do to help slow down or stop their growth.
Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains will help to keep your hair healthy and strong.
Get plenty of exercises. Regular exercise can help to keep your hair looking its best.
Avoid using harsh chemicals on your hair. Using harsh chemicals on your hair can damage your hair and speed up the process of hair loss.
Use a hair growth supplement. Using hair growth supplements enhances hair growth and the hair follicles produce more melanin which prevents greying of hairs.
How to stop premature grey hairs under age 30?
Preventing premature grey hair is not as difficult as you may think. There are a few things you can do to help keep your hair healthy and prevent grey hair from developing.
- Make sure you have a healthy diet. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables, and avoid high-fat foods and sugar.
- Keep your hair healthy by using a quality hair care product. Try a hair oil, conditioner, or scalp treatment to help keep your hair looking healthy and prevent grey hair from developing.
- Keep your hair clean and free of dirt, oils, and other debris. This will help prevent grey hair from forming.
Causes of premature grey hair will vary depending on a variety of factors, including your age, health, and genetics. However, some experts believe that there is a correlation between premature grey hair and a higher risk of other health problems, such as heart disease and cancer. As such, it is important to be aware of the risks and take measures to protect your health if you are experiencing premature grey hair.